Powerfly FS 4 is a full suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension setup soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system boosts your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and explore more trails. You're looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
The tech you get
A durable aluminum frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250Wh, 75 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph or 32 km/h, and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour 120mm suspension fork, 100mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a dropper post.
The final word
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient, and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system makes it possible to tackle any climb you encounter and adventure farther than ever.
Why you'll love it
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits—29" wheels on larger frames, 27.5" wheels on smaller frames
Sizes X-Small – Small: 27.5-inch
Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
|Motor||Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 75 Nm, 20mph or 32km/h max assist|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Max Assisted Speed||20mph or 32km/h|
|Charger||Bosch compact 2A (100-240V) charger|
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal routing, Motor Armor, magnesium rocker link, rack and fender mount, ABP, Boost148, 100mm travel|
SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on thru axle
Size XS, S: 100mm travel
Size M, L, XL: 120mm travel
|Rear Shock||SR Suntour Edge R, 190x45mm|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, Presta valve|
Front: Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
Rear: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
|Tires||Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 2.30"|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch CK-220, 165mm length|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5120, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 203mm rotors|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138mm width|
|Seat Post||TranzX JD-YSP18 dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm|
* Subject to change without notice.